Gayuma uses Filipino Indigenous Herbs that is endemic in the Philippines. As Part of Filipino Traditional Healing System, Gayuma falls on the category of Promotive Health Care.
As part of SiAdTala mission on radiating the light of the Diwatang Sibulan, Adlaw and Tala- we are offering learning opportunity to the Public in a form of Webinar-Workshop or through a Training Certification.
COURSE TITLE: THE SACRED ART OF GAYUMA
DESCRIPTION: THIS TRAINING COURSE AIMS
1. TO HELP PEOPLE BETTER UNDERSTAND GAYUMA AS A MEDICINE THAT WILL HELP THEM DEAL WITH THEIR PERSONAL ISSUES IN LIFE SUCH AS LACK OF CONFIDENCE AND SELF-ESTEEM AS WELL AS FACING THEIR PROBLEMS TOWARDS LOVE LIFE IN TERMS OF NOT HAVING ROMANTIC AFFAIRS DESPITE OF THEIR LEGAL AGE OR ON THE SITUATIONS OF BEING GHOSTED OR FRIEND ZONE AND HOPING TO HAVE A ROMANTIC AFFAIR.
2. THIS TRAINING COURSE WILL ALSO TEACH STUDENTS IN CREATING GAYUMA AND SHARE THE PROPER RITUAL PROCEDURES IN MAKING IT WORK.
3. SHARE METHODS TO STRENGTHEN THE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF GAYUMA
4. EMPOWER STUDENTS TO DETERMINE IF A CERTAIN PERSON IS UNDER THE POWER OF GAYUMA
5. ENABLE TO STUDENTS TO COUNTERACT THE EFFECT OF GAYUMA ON A PERSON
To become an Expert in the Practice of Gayuma, it is advised you take the Certification Course and continue your Studies at the Hilot Academy of Binabaylan and be certified as Albularyo.
Payments of energy exchange can be made through Paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org or through Gcash/Paymaya at +639758531942.
The Tuition Fee for the Gayuma Training course is indicated on the Registration form.